Sunday, March 31, 2013

Crazy Egyptian

Crazy Egyptian

Crazy Egyptian (3:39)

Sources:

  • Violent Femmes - Crazy
  • Jr. James & The Late Guitar - Egyptian Reggae

Movie Soundtrack References:

  • Crazy (the original Gnarls Barkley version) is in the following movies:
    • Crazy, Stupid, Love
    • Horrible Bosses
    • Kick-Ass
    • Religulous
    • I Think I Love My Wife
    • plus occurrences in several TV series

WARNING: Language Advisory.

Although the Violent Femmes' cover of Crazy (by Gnarls Barkley) was not used in movie soundtracks, I found the style of vocals they had used for their cover to be a better fit with the lyrics, and was more suitable for my purpose in producing the three voices (i.e. three points of view) in my mash-up that I envisioned whenever I heard the vocals.

Track Notes:
This is the second track released from my new mash-up series, Behind the Silver Screen.
Click here to read more about Behind the Silver Screen.

No comments: